Saturday, August 06, 2016

Singalong Saturdays (Corny Songs)

Today's prompt: A corny song.

This meme is hosted by Bookish Things & More.

So. I've been obsessively listening to Sonny James this past week. If you were like me, you might be Sonny Who?!?!?! I had never heard of Sonny James until I came across a quote of his in a Johnny Cash biography. I liked the quote so much that I wanted to find out more about the guy who said it.

Here is what I would call a NOVELTY song, but, this week's theme is corny and I'm going to go for it.

Hey Little Ducky




Now I'm also going to include one more song because I just can't help myself. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song. Is it corny? Or is it just catchy? I don't know right now it's my again-again song.



© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Stacy at The Novel Life said...

ah, good old Sonny James! At least one of his recordings comes on during Classic Country Saturday Night about each week!