Friday, October 01, 2010

Library Loot: First Trip in October

New Loot:

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
We Are In A Book by Mo Willems
Knuffle Bunny Free by Mo Willems
This Fine Life by Eva Marie Everson
The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents by Terry Pratchett
Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony
My Sister's Voice by Mary Carter
Amandine by Marlena de Blasi
Iola Leroy, or, Shadows Uplifted by Frances Ellen Watkins Harper
The Secret Life of Emily Dickinson by Jerome Charyn
The Trail of the Serpent by Mary Elizabeth Braddon
The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens
One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia

Leftover Loot:

Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild
Whose Body? by Dorothy Sayers
The Road to Paris by Nikki Grimes
Dark Sons by Nikki Grimes
A Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett
Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett
No Name by Wilkie Collins
The Dead Secret by Wilkie Collins
The Stories of Ray Bradbury by Ray Bradbury

ETA: I was curious to see how many library books I've reviewed so far this year--the first nine months of the year. The answer? 170!!! Chances are good that I'll be at 200 by years end!

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved Ballet Shoes. Let me know if it still reads well. In fact, I loved all the girls and those books!

Julie P said...

Very nice list, Becky! Happy reading....

Anonymous said...

Oh, the amazing Maurice! - adore him!:)

And a Mary Elizabeth Braddon - haven't heard of that one that I can recall - but she was quite prolific, I think, and wrote over a long period of time, so that may not be so surprising - but so exciting! if you get to it, I'll really love to know what you thought. L.