Saturday, June 05, 2010

Weekly Geeks--The Wishlist

Is your wishlist as big as your TBR pile? What books are topping your list? Are there any new releases that you are counting down the days for? Share a handful of titles and be sure to share why you want to get your hands on these books! And if another blogger is responsible for that book being on your wishlist, consider sharing a link to their review!

Venetia. By Georgette Heyer. Read by Richard Armitage

Sylvester. By Georgette Heyer. Read by Richard Armitage

Both of these audio books are by Naxos.


The Sunne in Splendour: A Novel of Richard III by Sharon Kay Penman.


Monsters of Men. By Patrick Ness. (September 2010)


The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory. (August 2010)


The Fantastic Secret of Owen Jester by Barbara O'Connor. August 2010.


Keeper by Kathi Appelt


Jane Slayre by Charlotte Bronte and Sherri Browning Erwin


Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (August 2010)


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Can't wait for Mockingjay myself! I need to read more Phillipa Gregory. I loved The Other Boleyn Girl but haven't gotten around to any of her others.

Unknown said...

Oh, I forgot Mockingjay on my list...that is one book I am anxiously awaiting the release of. I've never read Phillipa Gregory, though I suppose I should-I generally like most things Tudor-related.