Sunday, June 06, 2010

48 HBC Finished


Well, I've finished the 48 Hour Reading Challenge. (It's hosted by MotherReader.) I like to keep things as stress-free as possible. Which for me means trying not to read the most books humanly possible within that time, but instead just reading a comfortable amount at an enjoyable pace.

These were the books I read in but did NOT finish:
  • The first eight chapters of Dawn of the Dreadfuls (54 pages)
  • The first seven chapters of Heist Society by Ally Carter (62 pages)
I finished 8 books. Here is what I read:
Total page numbers: 1864

Time spent reading: 21 hours
Time spent blogging/reviewing: 4 hours

Which makes for a combined 25 hours spent this weekend.


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

6 comments:

Mystee said...

Congrats on your 25 hours :)

Amanda said...

I'm super casual about it too...I still plan things to do during these weekends or else I might go crazy just sitting around all day!

Shelley said...

On an average day I am only able to read at most a couple of hours, so anything more than that and I'm happy. So I love these events where I can take some time to read more. I'm really interested in The Sons of Liberty--I must get that one soon.

MotherReader said...

Great job! Thanks for playing!

I read at a comfortable pace this time too, and it was nice to not feel rushed.

BookMoot said...

I have to read Keeper. This was fun this year.

BookMoot said...

I have to read Keeper. This was fun this year.