Monday, March 23, 2009

Well-Seasoned Completed

Thanks, Melissa, for hosting such a great challenge! I really loved participating. And some of the books that I read for this challenge are among my favorites for the year (so far)!

1. Ten Things I Hate About Me by Randa Abdel-Fattah (Australian author; Muslim culture)
2. Nerfertiti by Michelle Moran (Ancient Egyptian culture)
3. Beneath My Mother's Feet by Amjed Qamar (Pakistan; Muslim culture)
4. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes (Spain)
5. Chocolat by Joanne Harris (Food in the title)
6. Tortilla Flat by John Steinbeck (Food in the title)
7. Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck (Travels)
8. Tropical Secrets by Margarita Engle (Cuba)


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for participating, Becky. I've got a good portion of your list on my TBR master list... thanks!

Anonymous said...

Becky, I love the look of your blog now. And your sexy new userpics!

Candice