Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Books I want....Penguin Edition...

Books I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to review...but don't have yet.



Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies by Erin Dionne




The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had by Kristin Levine




Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman




Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen


]

The Duel by Judith St. George





Waiting for You by SusaneColsanti




Slob by Ellen Potter




Spirits in the Park by Scott Mebus




Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs




The Homeschool Liberation League by Lucy Frank




Prada & Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard




Unclaimed Heart by Kim Wilkins




Donut Days by Lara Zielin



'
The Reluctant Heiress by Eva Ibbotson

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

2 comments:

MySharonAnne said...

yay I pretty much want all of these too!

GirlwiththeBraids said...

The Homeschool Liberation League is on my list, too! I am homeschooled and self-taught and this book I think is the one for me.

Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies was a cute book and I recommend it! :)

I want to read Prada and Prejudice and also should be getting the Reluctant Heiress in the mail to review for BookDivas.

Love the site and can't wait to read more!