Saturday, February 14, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy--Valentine's Edition

Mamma Mia.
Mamma Mia.
Mamma...wait...
Okay, the list can't be all Mamma Mia, can it?
Revise list:
Mamma Mia (movie)
Mamma Mia (soundtrack)
Does that make me less of a Mamma Mia freak?
Probably not.
Do you need to know how many times I've seen it?
(No)
(Good, then you can't tease me that it's 8!)
Oh well.
Moving on...
Partridge Family.
Though I've never ever seen an episode of this,
The music, the albums make me happy.
I am so loving Bulletin Board...
except...except....why did they have to include
"Ain't Love Easy" and "Roses in the Snow."
Shirley Jones.
Now I love Music Man. I do.
But these songs are just creepy.
On a rock album.
As in one of these things is not like the other.
One of these things just doesn't belong.
But I shouldn't cloud up this 'happy' post, huh?
Hand.
Hand.
Fingers.
Thumb.
A present from my sister.
I just love that book. I do.
Review coming soon...
probably tomorrow.
Dum ditty
Dum ditty
dum dum dum
What a great way to end Jazz Week.
Stargate.
Stargate always makes me happy.
Daniel. Jack. Teal'c.
Happy. Happy. Happy.
Sam/Jack.
Happier still.
I love Jack's one-liners.
I love his sarcasm.
He makes me smirk.


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAMMA MIA!!! I was listening to the soundtrack while driving today... and singing along at the TOP OF MY LUNGS!!

Then when Mamma Mia finished, I put on Phantom of the Opera. I'm surprised I haven't lost my voice!

Great list! Thanks for making me smile.