Friday, February 06, 2009

The Letter Meme

I saw this meme at Chris' site. He assigned me the letter E. You have to list ten things you love that start with your letter.

So 10 things I love....letter E edition....in no particular order...

The "Exit" Song from Sesame Street. This was one of my favorite, favorite songs from one of my favorite Sesame albums.



Ewan McGregor singing....The Elephant Love Medley




Email...this one almost goes without saying...

Elephants--I just love elephants. I'm always thinking of reasons why I should have a pet elephant. So far, no luck :)

Ender's Game--My most favorite, favorite book. One I reread each and every year. (By Orson Scott Card.)

Enchanted. I just love, love, love this movie.

Ever After. Another great movie that I love. Adapted from Cinderella. It has a beautiful score too.

The ESV translation of the Bible.

Elizabeth--my sister and best friend. Though I never, ever call her Elizabeth :)

Eggs. I love eggs. Fried eggs especially.

Eating. And Eating-Out :)

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

7 comments:

Staci said...

Love your E's!! Ender's Game rocks!!

Shelley said...

I also love Ender's Game, Enchanted, and Ever After! Who knew that E would be such a great letter? And eating out is the best!

Anonymous said...

I love the Elephant Love Song Medley!! Moulin Rouge is one of my favorite movies. Great "E" list!

Kailana said...

Now I want to rewatch Moulin Rouge! I went through a time where I watched it all the time, but it's been a bit... I think I know what I will be doing tomorrow!

Becca said...

Ever After is one of my favorite movies. I love how much she loves books! :D

I have to say, your comment about having a "history with scrambled eggs" his piqued my curiosity...

claire said...

Love Ever After, the ESV, and eating too!! :)

Debi said...

Wow...good job, Becky! E doesn't sound like an easy letter to work with. I'm right there with you on the eating and eating out thing!