Tuesday, July 15, 2008

End of the World Participants Share More Reviews


Look I remembered all on my own! And it's on time and everything! To read June links visit here.

SherMeree has read The Sky Inside by Clare B. Dunkle, The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex, the dead and the gone by Susan Pfeffer, The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson, The Host by Stephenie Meyer, Declaration by Gemma Malley.

I have read two more books: Shift by Charlotte Agell and The Dead and The Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer.

Book Junkie has read The Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler.

Annie has finished the challenge. Here are her three:
Among the Hidden,
Uglies
The Prophet of Yonwood

Bobbi has read The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

Stephanie has read The Host by Stephenie Meyer and Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer.

Trish has read Never Let Go by Kazuo Ishiguro.

Amy has read Unwind by Neal Shusterman and Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

4 comments:

Debi said...

I finished! Here are my reviews:
Among the Hidden
Uglies
The Prophet of Yonwood
I loved this challenge! Thank you Becky!

Stephanie said...

I read The Host http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/2008/06/one-fantastic-book-for-your-heart-and.html

and Life as We Knew it (http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/2008/07/what-if.html

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I finished my second book, Never Let Me Go. Here is my review: http://trishsbooks.blogspot.com/2008/07/never-let-me-go-kazuo-ishiguro.html

Anonymous said...

I finished my second book as well, Uglies by Scott Westerfeld