Thursday, July 03, 2008

Books I *really* really want

Renay is asking Herding the Cats participants to make a list of books that they really really want to read.

1. Make a post talking about books that are coming out that you're looking forward to.
2. Why those books. Include love for previous works in a series, love for an author, love for a random review that caught your eye and now you have to have those books or you'll DIE.

Notes: the books have to be those of the unreleased variety at the time your post is written. Images encouraged if available!

Books I want
Girl, Hero Girl Hero by Carrie Jones
I love Carrie Jones, and I'd love to read her third book!!!

Paper Towns Paper Towns by John Green

I love John Green, and I'd love to read his third novel!!!


Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4) Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

I've been wanting this one since August 2007!


Living Dead Girl Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott

I've never been disappointed by Elizabeth Scott's work!


Moxy Maxwell Does Not Love Writing Thank-you Notes (Moxy Maxwell) Moxy Maxwell Does Not Love Writing Thank You Notes by Peggy Gifford

The first Moxy Maxwell was so great!


Hero-Type Hero-Type Barry Lyga
Barry Lyga is great. I loved both of his previous books. I'd love to get my hands on this one!

The Diamond of Darkhold: The Fourth Book of Ember (Books of Ember) The Diamond of Darkhold by Jeanne Duprau

I love her City of Embers series!!!


Rapunzel's Revenge Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon Hale

Love Shannon Hale. Love her!

The Smile The Smile by Donna Jo Napoli

This one looks really good. And if Sarah Miller loved it, then that's good enough for me!


39 Clues: Maze Of Bones Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan

I'm curious to see what this new series is like. I love the Percy Jackson series.








Blogged with the Flock Browser

7 comments:

Paige Y. said...

We have much the same wish list, although mine is considerably expanded due to wanting books you've already reviewed but I haven't been able to get my hands on.

Anonymous said...

I really want to get my hands on Girl Hero and Hero Type, too. So excited!

Did you know about Robert's Meyer giveaway over at Fantasy Book Critic? That's here. So many Meyer giveaways are going on.

♥ Renay

Becky said...

Thanks for passing on the link to the Meyer giveaway! It's always fun to enter contests even if you're chances of winning are small :)

Unknown said...

I just put up my post for the books I really, really want. They include: Breaking Dawn, Maze of Bones, Swallowing Darkness, Brisingr, Scarpetta and Just After Sunset.

Karen said...

Great books!! I especially am looking forward to DuPrau's book and the 2nd Moxy Maxwell book!!

Tarie Sabido said...

Man, I also can't wait to get my hands on Hero-Type and 39 Clues! I wonder when they will be available in the Philippines...

Anonymous said...

I loved the first two books in Jeanne Duprau's series, I still have to read the 3rd and I have an advanced readers copy of the 4th sitting in my gigantesque pile of to be read books.
Super awesome series :)