Friday, March 14, 2008

Joining #45 Non-Fiction Five Challenge


Hosted by Joy. Read about the challenge here. The challenge goes from May to September 2008. Joy does say that lists can change--added or subtracted, substituted etc. But this is what I'm thinking now.

Nonfiction Five Challenge

Official Choices:
I Have Lived A Thousand Years by Livia Bitton Jackson
In My Hands by Irene Gut Opdyke
Diary of A Young Girl by Anne Frank
To Life by Ruth Minsky Sender
Golden Legacy: How Golden Books Won Children's Hearts, Changed Publishing Forever, and Became An American Icon Along the Way by Leonard S. Marcus

Alternate Choices:
The Real Benedict Arnold by Jim Murphy
Facing Your Final Review Job Review: The Judgment Seat of Christ, Salvation, and Eternal Rewards by Woodrow Kroll
Vintage Jesus: Timeless Answers to Timely Questions by Mark Driscoll & Gerry Breshears
Mao's Last Dancer by Li Cunxin
Sixtyfive Roses: A Sisters Memoir by Heather Summerhayes Cariou

2 comments:

Debi said...

Oh, I should add Diary of a Young Girl to my list...can you believe I've never read it?

Joy said...

Welcome to the NFF Challenge! You've got many choices and hopefully great reads ahead of you! :)