Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Series Challenge

I haven't mentioned lately that I have joined the Series Challenge. I remember talking about it in August or maybe September. But not lately. So it has just begun. I think it started December 1. I saw that it had started. And I began each day thinking that I'd type something up. But well, you see how far that got me. So what books am I going to be reading?

Well, I know the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit stuff by Tolkien. I know the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. I'm hoping for all of the Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder. All the Anne books by L.M. Montgomery. All the Ramona books by Beverly Cleary.

That's more than enough books to choose from in my reading. I don't think I can get to all of them before the challenge is up, but I'll probably get to some of them anyway. :)

December 1, 2007 through May 31, 2008

No comments: