Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hour 9 Challenge

Three readers of the hour are being highlighted. Jessica. Alison. And Deb.

Jessica is reading Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
Alison is reading Pretties by Scott WEsterfeld. I have read this book--this trilogy--and it is quite good. :) Uglies and Extras, the fourth novel, are my favorites so far. She had started out the day with The Historian. Another book I've read recently. But she's hoping Pretties will go faster than that very very very thick book about vampires :)
Deb is currently reading The Book of Vice by Peter Sagal.

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

i thought i'd heard something about a fourth book in the "trilogy" - but i couldn't find anything about it today. i'll make a note about Extras. :)

chrisa511 said...

I've been wanting to read Norwegian Wood for quite some time now..really just any Murakami...one of these days I'll get around to it!