Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dystopian Challenge

I have found yet another challenge to participate in. Books. Lists. Life. has started (quite a while back) the Dystopian Challenge. It started around the first of April and will continue through November 6, 2007. You can read more about it here.

    Margaret Peterson Haddix
  • Among the Hidden
  • Among the Imposters
  • Among the Betrayed
  • Among the Barons
  • Among the Brave
  • Among the Enemy
  • Among the Free


    Lois Lowry
  • The Giver
  • Gathering Blue
  • Messenger


    Scott Westerfeld
  • Uglies
  • Pretties
  • Specials
  • Extras (if I can get my hands on it by the deadline; it releases in October 2007, I believe).


    Jeanne DuPrau
  • City of Ember
  • People of Sparks
  • Prophet of Yonwood


I may add a few more...it just depends on what is available to check out at my local library!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love dystopian fiction. Thanks for writing about this. I'm definitely inclined to play. And if you want proof of my fondness for this genre, I've read everything on your list except for Extras (which I haven't seen yet) and Among the Free (which is high on my list, but checked out of my library).

Anonymous said...

I love dystopian fiction, too! I might try this one, but I'm finding after joining two challenges, that I can barely keep track of those! So maybe. It does go on for a long time, at least.