Saturday, June 04, 2016

Sing Along Saturdays

Today's prompt: What song would you like turned into a book?
This meme is hosted by Bookish Things & More.


The Reason by Hoobastank. I love this song like crazy. I'm not sure if I loved, loved, loved it before he started getting heavy use in fan videos for various tv shows and movies. But that certainly helped me appreciate it all the more.



One of the fan videos I'm talking about is for Alias. DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS. But it turns the lyrics into being about father/daughter. Syndey and Jack. (I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jack's character. I think the main reason the show resonates with me is because of him!)



© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

Suey said...

Good one!

Katrina @ Bookish Things said...

I love this song! I think it'd make a perfect book.

Suko said...

Great choice, Becky! This meme is new to me.
I've finally posted (photos) on my blog, after a long break.
Enjoy your weekend!