Saturday, July 06, 2013

Library Loot: First Trip in July

New Loot:
  • New Spring by Robert Jordan
  • Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear
  • Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear
  • East of Eden by John Steinbeck
  • Stop Asking Jesus Into Your Heart by J.D. Greear
  • Wool by Hugh Howey
  • The Complete Tales & Poems of Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne
Leftover Loot:
  • Sad Cypress by Agatha Christie
  • Taken at the Flood by Agatha Christie
  • Ordeal by Innocence by Agatha Christie
  • Here's a Penny by Carolyn Haywood
  • Two and Two are Four by Carolyn Haywood
  • Penny and Peter by Carolyn Haywood
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • The Measure of Katie Calloway by Serena Miller
  • A Promise to Love by Serena B. Miller
  • A Wreath of Snow by Liz Curtis Higgs
  • Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers
  • Mary Poppins Comes Back by P.L. Travers
  • Mary Poppins, she wrote: the Life of P.L. Travers by Valerie Lawson
  • The Quiet Gentleman by Georgette Heyer
      Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.   

© 2013 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

Batu Paras Jogja said...

great post.. you can do the best.. i like your sharing.. :-)
Trip in July :D

JaneGS said...

I have Maisie Dobbs on my summer shelf too. I loved Mary Poppins when I was young, and checked it out of the library many times. Didn't read any others in the series though.

Joyful Reader said...

Our little library doesn't offer very much. The largest section is "how to" books. We can only check out two at a time and if they aren't back on time they are calling you wanting them back, as if there is a line a mile long waiting to check out the same book. I had The Help on audiobook last month and enjoyed it very much. With visiting 2 libraries I can not find ONE Beatrix Potter book! She is my author of the month. I love her stories. I read them to our kids when they were small. But, I passed them onto my niece and nephews. Kind of wish I hadn't.