Sunday, August 26, 2012

Library Loot: Fifth Trip in August

New Loot:
  • Redshirts by John Scalzi
  • Dear Mr. Darcy by Amanda Grange
  • Other Worlds Than These edited by Joseph Adams
  • Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel
  • The Book of Wonders by Jasmine Richards
  • Tua and the Elephant by R.P. Harris
  • Junie B., First Grader: Jingle Bells, Batman Smells! by Barbara Park
 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.    

© 2012 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

redhead said...

I'm really intersted in that Other Worlds than These anthology, and I hope you enjoy Redshirts, I thought it was hilarious!

Kailana said...

I really want to read Redshirts!

(I see you are getting spam, too. I am kind of annoyed because I HATE the blogger word verification... And moderating everything is time-consuming, but spam on my blog has been bad lately...)