Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Very Babymouse Christmas

A Very Babymouse Christmas. Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm. 2011. Random House.

This review will be VERY short simply because there is not that much to say. If you love Babymouse, if you love Babymouse's crazy imagination, if you love her fantasies and daydreams...then you're going to want to read the newest in the series.

Christmas is fast approaching, and Babymouse is mainly just thinking of one thing. The thing that she wants the MOST of all. For she just knows that she HAS TO HAVE the WhizBang.

Will she be pleased on Christmas morning?

I love Babymouse. I do. I think she's a great character. And she's made me smile--made me laugh--plenty of times. While this wouldn't be my favorite in the series, I'm glad I read it!

© 2011 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Kailana said...

I need to get back to these books. It has been a while since I read any.