Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Library Loot: Fourth Trip in January


New Loot:

An American Plague by Jim Murphy
Blizzard! The Storm That Changed America by Jim Murphy
Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang by Ian Fleming
Of All The Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz
The Sea of Trolls by Nancy Farmer
The Land of the Silver Apples by Nancy Farmer
The Islands of the Blessed by Nancy Farmer
Joe Rat by Mark Barratt
Sweet, Hereafter by Angela Johnson
Flash Burnout by L.K. Madigan
A Million Shades of Gray by Cynthia Kadohata
The Rose of Sebastopol by Katharine McMahon
The Counterfeit Guest by Rose Melikan
Perfect World by Brian James
Jason & Kyra by Dana Davidson
Toning the Sweep by Angela Johnson
Looking for Red by Angela Johnson
Heaven by Angela Johnson
Bird by Angela Johnson
Bone by Bone by Bone by Tony Johnston

Leftover Loot:

Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr
One Second After by William R. Forstchen
Tiger Moon by Antonia Michaelis
My Lord John by Georgette Heyer
Pistols for Two by Georgette Heyer
The Masqueraders by Georgette Heyer
The Fifth Queen by Ford Madox Ford
Tattoo by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Candor by Pam Bachorz
Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris
Romeo's Ex: Rosaline's Story by Lisa Fiedler
Scaramouche by Rafael Sabatini
2001 Space Odyssey by Arthur C Clarke
Redemption by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

6 comments:

NatalieSap said...

I love to know that I'm not the only one leaving my library with dozens of books in tow. :)

Oh, and I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award on my blog. Check it out!

Kristi said...

That's quite a haul! I just finished reading Once Was Lost recently - loved it. And I'm always glad to see some Georgette Heyer love!

Cat said...

Wow! That is serious loot!

I have Rose of Sebastopol lined for the near future.

Happy reading!

Marg said...

I'll be interested in hearing what you think of Rose of Sebastopol. I was a bit disappointed with it when I read it a while ago.

Enjoy your loot!

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Wow, what a selection! I hope you enjoy them, and I'll be anticipating some reviews!

Emidy
Une Parole

Sarah Stevenson said...

I'm impressed! That is massive library loot right there. :) Sadly, today I had to drop off due books at the library without going in to get more, because I was in such a hurry. Very disappointing!