Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

I haven't done one of these posts in a while, but...I really, really want...

Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness...the THIRD book in the Chaos Walking trilogy. I believe it publishes in May 2010...in the UK. I suppose I'll have to content myself with a new-to-me short story that is a prequel to The Knife of Never Letting Go. An introduction to Viola before.


The World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer. The third book in her series. This one picks up with Miranda and Alex...or so I'm told. Releases in spring 2010.


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Hazra said...

I love the cover! Seeing it would make anyone anticipate reading it.

chrisa511 said...

Ohhhh I can't wait for This World we Live In!!!! The cover is awesome!! Yay :D