Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hour 12/24 Meme Mini-Challenge

1. What are you reading right now? Frozen Fire. I can't remember the author off hand. But I posted a list earlier today that should have it in case anyone is dying of curiosity.

2. How many books have you read so far? 4 so far.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I can't think that far ahead. I'm always in-the-moment with my books.

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really. I didn't go to a wedding shower. But I didn't see that as a problem. I'm not really the shower-type. I *really* dislike shower games. Cringe.

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Some. But mainly people gave up after I didn't respond. ;)

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How relaxed it seems to be this time round.

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not really. It seems good to me :)

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Nothing.

9. Are you getting tired yet? I took about an hour nap. The power kept flickering, all the lights going dim. I'm just glad I'd had my computer off. So the nap helped rejuvenate me a bit. And by the time I woke up, things were good again.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I can't think of anything.


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

Darcie said...

I completely agree about wedding showers!!! And yikes some of the showers you can spend 3 hours there watching someone open gifts!!

Btw - My friend Trish is reading Twilight right now...it has been quite silent here for several hours because she is SO into the book. I am going to convince her to join your Stephanie Meyer mini challeng...and possibly the Host book club!! We'll see how successful I am!

Vasilly said...

Twilight is a very good book. I just finished your Stephenie Meyer mini-challenge yesterday. You're doing great. Happy reading!

alisonwonderland said...

your answer to #4 made me smile! :)