Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Contemplating...

If you've got a minute or two...I'd appreciate some feedback. I'm contemplating making some changes to my template. This is scary. Very scary. I experimented with Reading With Becky this afternoon to play around with the concept and get used to it. But I still don't know if I'm ready (or able) to make the commitment. What do YOU think? I've got the three column format now over at Reading With Becky. I've transferred most of my sidebar goodies over there to see how big a job it would be and to have as backup in case I do make the change. Do you like the looks of it? Or are things good as is? Which do you prefer? Two column? Three column? Let me know.

In other news, you can now subscribe to BECKY'S BOOK REVIEWS and BECKY'S ONLINE READING GROUPS via email. See the sidebar!


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

10 comments:

Debi said...

You know, I think I like the 3-columns. Which surprised me. Some three column blogs just looked to crowded, but I think that looks wonderful...still clean and easy to read.

RR2 said...

I like the 3 columns as well. To me, it just looks more balanced.

Jen Robinson said...

Chiming in for the three column, too. I think it still looks clean, and somehow a bit more professional with the three.

Kelly said...

Becky: I think this 3 column setup looks good!! And I say this as someone who moved away from 3 column a year ago. It looks clean, professional, and easy to read. Go for it!

Tricia said...

I'm a fan of the three column. I don't like scrolling down down down to check out stuff. I'm planning on adding it to my blog in the near future.

Kitty said...

I think your 3 column looks great Becky.

Dewey said...

Well, my first thought upon arriving was to think, "What the heck, Becky, what are you doing on the LEFT?" Because your photo moved. But that just required a momentary adaptation to change. :) Overall, I like three columns, and I prefer one on either side of the main body. The only thing I still don't like about the look of my own blog is that both my sidebars are on the right. This looks better, I think.

Kristi said...

I like the 3 column, too. But I may be biased (I think we may have the same 3 column template ;>P). Close at least...

pam said...

I like the three column look too. I think the color differences on yours make it especially appealing.

Annette Laing said...

Three columns! :-)