Friday, March 14, 2008

Joining #46 Twisted Fairy Tale Challenge


Squeaky Books is hosting the Twisted Fairy Tales Reading Challenge. The time frame is March through May 5th 2008. The required books are FOUR. Read all about it and sign up here. I am going to try to read four. But I like my list to have possibilities or alternates. Post links to reviews here.

Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George
A Curse Dark As Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce
Enchanted by Orson Scott Card
Sisters Grimm: Magic and Other Misdemeanors by Michael Buckley

Alternates:
Dragon Flight by Jessica Day George
The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott
The Swan Maiden by Heather Tomlinson
Ever by Gail Carson Levine
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
Wings by E.D. Baker
Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm honored to be on your list. ENCHANTED is one of my favorites.

Happy reading!
~ecb