Tuesday, August 07, 2007

New Blog for Vampire Fans

If you're a fan of the books Vampire Island by Adele Griffin and The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, you might be interested to know that some of these fictional characters are blogging now.

http://bite-me-blog.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/vladandlexie

I haven't read the books. (Although if review copies were offered, I wouldn't turn them down!) But you might want to check it out. I like the idea of fictional characters blogging and taking on a life/personality all their own beyond the pages of the book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of vampires...I wanted to let you know that I'm LOVING Twilight! I'm listening to it on my IPOD as I walk each night, so it will take me forever to get through it, but I think it's fantastic so far. And me...someone I thought would never pick up a vampire book...is now fascinated. :-)

Becky said...

Amanda,

So glad you're enjoying Twilight. I don't know if I mentioned this already. If I have please forgive. But my encounter with Twilight was similar. I had never read a vampire book before and I had never had any interest in doing so. I thought that was so not my thing. But I picked up Twilight because a friend recommended it to me. And it had me at hello. It was just fantastic. Anyway, that's why I call Twilight the vampire book for those that don't love vampires.

Anonymous said...

Read Slayer Team Alpha by Shawn P Mahoney it is awesome.