Wednesday, June 06, 2007

What ballroom dance are you?

You scored as PasoDoble, You are Paso Doble! Dramatic and, well, dramatic, you are a bit over-the-top. You are good at role-playing, even when you’re asked to be an inanimate object. If you’re a guy, you’re way macho. If you’re a girl, you’re a groupie. Most people have a really hard time taking you seriously. And you totally need to find another song.

PasoDolble


83%

Viennese Waltz


75%

Rumba


67%

Foxtrot


58%

Waltz


58%

Samba


58%

Quickstep


50%

Jive


50%

ChaCha


42%

Tango


33%

Which ballroom dance are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

I don't know if this assessment is true or not...as far as my personality goes. But they did oddly enough guess my favorite dance. I don't know what it is about the paso doble that makes me love watching it so. Maybe it's my addiction for Strictly Ballroom. Maybe it was Drew and Cheryl's oh-so-perfect dance to "Thriller." I just know it had me at hello.



No comments: